As announced on our website a few weeks ago, the committee has decided to move the club’s membership process for 2013/14 and beyond online using WebCollect’s software package. The benefits of this transition to both our members (parents/guardians) and the club are outlined below:
- Simplifies, and makes more efficient, the registration/re-registration and payment processes
- Membership form now filled in online
- Control over, and responsibility for, payment process through a secure online my basket/checkout system (just like shopping online for anything else)
- The ability to update all relevant information online including medical conditions, address, email, phone numbers, emergency contact details etc…
- Ability to buy replacement/full training kit online, which will dramatically reduce waiting time for your order to be completed
- Ability to buy tickets for future social, charity and club events online e.g. Paintballing, Go-Karting, Parents dinner etc… and see who else is going to this event
- An exportable events calendar (compatible with a huge range of calendar systems incl. Google and Outlook) including training dates, social events, charity events and club events to help you keep up-to-date throughout the season.
- More efficient management of membership database and membership fees
- Allows us to keep track of our members and update our database in real time
- More efficient collection and monitoring of membership fees
- Instant access to vital member information e.g. medical requirements and emergency contact details
- More efficient management of events
- Much easier and quicker way to promote club events and sell tickets
- More efficient communication with members
- Events Calendar, mailing lists etc…
- More efficient way to sell club kit
- Allows us to complete orders much quicker
- More efficient registration/ re-registration process for both existing and new members
- Existing and new members can now register/re-register online
- Saves our coaches a huge amount of time by reducing their admin for the player registration process, the selling of club kit and the promotion/management of club events so they can focus on their primary responsibility- coaching football!!!!
The new Website and WebCollect will be launched in the next couple of days. You should receive an email from WebCollect, with the subject line ‘AFC Brooklands- invitation to WebCollect’, by Friday 24th May 2013. Please check you junk mail. Attached to this email will be screen-by-screen instructions to guide you through the membership and subscription process. You can also download these from our website, hover over the ‘About’ tab and click on ‘Club Documents’. If you have not received this email by the above date, please contact Rob Matthews on 07979647299 or email@example.com.