(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications; and
- OTHER INFORMATION.
(2) Information about website visits
We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
(3) Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- OTHER USES.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Your rights
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
(8) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. This website sets the following cookies:
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmv
We use these cookies to help us understand how visitors use our website. This information is completely anonymous and is used to help us monitor and to decide how to improve our website.
This cookie is set when you first visit the website so that the message about cookies is not displayed on subsequent pages.
wordpress_test_cookie, wp-settings_[string], wp-settings-time_[string], wordpress_logged_in_[string]
These cookies are only set when administrators and editors of this site log in. They are not set for any other visitors.
If you do not want us to set any further cookies you can decline cookies in your browser settings. Please note that this may prevent some websites from working properly.